Dayton Economic Summit
On The Revitalization of Manufacturing
Family farmers and consumers should be as interested in restoring America’s place as a world leader in manufacturing. We share many of the same concerns as U.S. manufacturers such as trade policy, tax reform that leads to local economic activity and access to capital. The Coalition for a Prosperous America is a nationwide organization dedicated to working for a new and positive U.S. trade policy that delivers prosperity and security to America, its citizens, farms, factories and working people. CPA has been holding regional meetings throughout Ohio focusing on the specific economic interests of those areas. Consider spending some time at the Dayton Economic Summit to learn about southwest and western Ohio’s potential. Be a part of breakout sessions where your voice can be heard and you can be a part of developing policy recommendations for the area’s state and federal legislative leaders. The summit will be held October 7 from 7:30 a.m to 1 p.m.
Dayton Ohio Economic Summit
- Friday, October 7, 2011, 7:30 to 1 p.m.
- Dayton Convention Center, 22 East 5th Street, Dayton, Ohio 45402
- Registration is $50
- For more information contact Pete daSilva, 570-762-2348, email@example.com
- Pat Choate, economist and author, Saving Capitalism: Keeping America Strong
- Charlie Blum, president, IAS Group and former Assistant U.S. Trade Representative for Industry
- Clyde Prestowitz, founder and president, Economic Strategy Institute and author, The Betrayal of American Prosperity: Free Market Delusions, America’s Decline, and How We Must Compete in the Post-Dollar Era
Find out more register online at www.prosperousamerica.org
Andrew Vitek says
Fellow American Producers,
We have a solution to bring international buyers to America’s products. We have built the portal that will do this for America. IT IS ALL FREE.
As long as your products are 51% or more grown, assembled or produced in the United States you can join FREE.
Please pass the word. Please see us at http://www.tradewa.com
Ron Sylvester says
I almost didn’t approve this comment through moderation because I don’t know anything about this group. There is nothing on their website regarding the principals in this company, although their message seems to be “right on.” Engage at your own risk … Ron